Legal Description: Island B-195,
PCL 566 5/5
Municipality or District: Township
of the Archipelago (Conger), District of Parry Sound
• Built in 1902
• A groomed oasis sitting in the midst of a
wild setting, the house of approximately 4, 500 square
feet is surrounded by 1, 200 square feet of covered
verandah, and has been meticulously restored and maintained.
• Floating boathouse (1, 600 sq. ft.) Surrounded
by docks (48’x 48’)
• 40 foot floating dock (40’ x 8’)
• Storage building (10’ x 8’)
• Accessories building with ramps (24’
• Round stone house (12 ft. diameter)
• Generator building
• Wood shed
• 100 ft. bridge spanning lagoon
• The subject is zoned R2. It should be noted
that the R2 Zoning allows the owner more latitude
in the improvements that may be made to the island.
• The island is approximately twenty acres,
safe and protected with an “outside” view.
It is comfortably off, but within view of, the main
boat channel providing easy access and no wake from
passing boats. The island provides a safe, protected
area for boat mooring that other “outer”
islands cannot. It has two kilometers of walking trails
which allows easy viewing of the beautiful vistas.
Stone walls enhance many pathways along the waters
edge. There are plenty of lovely beaches.
Main Patio and Beach:
• Although there are many protected beach areas
on the island, the beach adjacent to the main patio
area affords dramatic views of Georgian Bay. It is
also adjacent to the sauna and change area.
• The main heating is supplied by two massive
fireplaces with inserts, situated in the great room
and the dining room. The supplementary heating consists
of electric baseboard heaters.
• Two satellite systems
• Wireless Internet Bell Expressview. Bell Hub Mobility